Shapewear: Discover the Secret to an Instantly Sensational Figure
Getting the hourglass figure to rock that slinky evening dress or fit in your skinny jeans used to require weeks of dieting and working out.
It still does, actually. Only now, you can get the figure you want without sweating it. Zip, tuck, and trim stubborn flab using control shapewear to drop a dress size or shed inches off your body instantly.
What is Shapewear?
Shapewear are undergarments designed to temporarily alter your body shape to achieve a trimmer figure. It has come a long way from those barely breathable waist shapewear or corsets you see in period films. Modern shapewear now emphasize comfort along with effective shaping as evidenced by the variety of shaping garments.
Whether you need a body shapewear for overall slimming or a shaper that targets a particular problem area like your hips or thighs, there is a shaping garment for you. Popular shapewear types include:
- Compression and post-surgery garments
- Body shapewear and briefers
- Girdles and control panties
- Control shapewear like slips and camisoles
- Waist shapewear, cinchers, and nippers
How Shapewear Works
Most control shapewear work by compressing and shaping your body using restricted stretch fabric blends like Powernet or boning. Waist shapewear, for example, uses both. Depending on design and material, a shaper can offer light, moderate, firm or extra firm control.
With the right shapewear, you can:
- Shape problem areas like thighs and butt
- Highlight your assets by whittling your waist
- Smooth out bulges for a smoother silhouette
- Provide extra lift and support for your breasts
- Correct your posture so you stand taller
Some body shapewear garments even assist in weight loss with regular and prolonged use. Why don’t you check out our shapewear collection today to see what it can do for you?